Kellogg's® Coco Pops®
- Kellogg's® Coco Pops®, lightly crushed 4 1/2 cups
- Butter 6 tbsp
- Peanut butter 6 tbsp
- For Topping
- Chocolate chips 3/4 cups
- Peanut butter 3 tbsp
1. Line a 5 x 9-inch baking pan with wax or parchment paper.
2. Crush Kellogg’s® Coco Pops® by putting inside a zip lock bag and crushing with a rolling pin. Make sure you end up with coarse or crumbs that are not too fine.
3. Melt together butter and peanut butter in a pan or microwave. Mix these with the crushed Kellogg’s® Coco Pops®.
4. Transfer Kellogg’s® Coco Pops® mixture into the baking pan and press down to form an even, compact layer. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
5. Using a microwave or a double boiler, melt together chocolate chips and 2 tbsp peanut butter. Melt remaining 1 tbsp peanut butter separately in the same way.
6. Add chocolate mixture on top of the Kellogg’s® Coco Pops® crust, smoothening the top to form an even layer.
7. Using a spoon or small rubber spatula, add streaks of the melted peanut butter on top of the chocolate mixture. Swirl together using a toothpick.
8. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or ideally, overnight.
9. Cut into squares before serving.