Kellogg's® Honey Crunch Corn Flakes
- Butter 180g
- Icing sugar 60g
- Egg yolk 1
- Desiccated coconut, finely ground 30g
- Cornflour 30g
- Cookies flour 260g
- Green colouring
- For Filling
- Kellogg's® Honey Crunch Corn Flakes, coarsely crushed 2 cups
- All-purpose flour 1 cup
- Cinnamon 1/2 tsp
- Cold butter, cut into pieces 1/2 cup
- Firmly packed brown sugar 1/4 cup
- Dates, chopped 80g
- Honey 2 tbsp
- Cashew nuts, roasted 100g
1. To make the tart, beat butter, sugar and yolk until combined.
2. Add in remaining ingredients and knead to a soft dough.
3. Roll dough to a thickness of 3 mm and cut with a flower cutter. Press into the base of greased tartlet tins.
4. As for the fillings, combine flour and cinnamon with cold butter until it looks like breadcrumbs.
5. Add Kellogg's® Honey Crunch Corn Flakes and remaining ingredients, mix well.
6. Take a small amount, press into centre of tart.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 160°C for 12 minutes.