Kellogg's® Corn Flakes
- Mashed semi-soft tofu 500g
- Beaten egg 1
- Salt 1 tsp
- Corn flour 3 tbsp
- Chilli flakes 1 tsp
- Pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- MSG (optional) 1/4 tsp
- Sesame oil 2 tsp
- Plain flour 2 tbsp
- Spring onion, diced 1
- For Coating
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes 2 cups
- Slightly beaten egg 1
1. Mix the above ingredients in a bowl until it is well combined.
2. Pour the mixture into a 7”x7”x1” steaming tray.
3. Steam it over high heat for 15 minutes.
4. Leave it out to cool before cutting it into desired size.
5. Dip the tofu into the slightly beaten egg and coat it with Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes.
6. Bake it in the oven at 180 °C for 10 minutes.
7. Remove it from the oven and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Tip: You can steam it in other utensils but the mixture should be 1” thick.