Kellogg's® Corn Flakes
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes, finely ground 180g
- Butter 200g
- Icing sugar 120g
- Eggs 2
- Cookies flour, sifted 440g
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Egg white 1
- Red and green colouring
1. Cream butter and icing sugar until combined.
2. Add in eggs, stir well. Add cookies flour and vanilla essence. Knead into a soft dough.
3. Divide dough into 6 parts. Take 2 parts, add red and green colouring.
4. Roll each dough (red, green and plain) between 2 plastics to a thickness of 2mm. Cut into long strips.
5. Pile dough: plain, green, plain, red, plain, green, plain, red, plain and neaten the edges.
6. Cut lengthwise into 4 pieces, 1cm in width. Put 2 parts horizontal and 2 parts vertical. Cover with plastic and neaten.
7. Roll plain dough to a thickness of 3mm. Put coloured ‘log’ on one end, roll to cover all sides.
8. Brush egg white then coat with Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes cereal.
9. Wrap and chill in the chiller for 30 minutes.
10. Cut cookies to a thickness of 5mm. Bake at 160°C for 20 minutes.