Kellogg's® Corn Flakes
- Cleaned squid 600g
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Coating – Flour Mixture
- Plain flour 1 cup
- Salt 1 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder 2 1/2 tsp
- Chicken seasoning powder 2 tsp
- Coating - Egg Mixture
- Whole eggs 2
- Chicken seasoning powder 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- Coating – Kellogg's® Corn Flakes
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes 3 cups
- Frying Oil
- Cooking oil 3 cups
1. Cut the cleaned squid into 1½ cm rings.
2. Season the squid with milk, salt and black pepper for 20 minutes.
3. Mix flour, salt, black pepper and chicken seasoning powder in a bowl.
4. Beat the eggs in a separate bowl then add chicken seasoning powder and black pepper powder.
5. Heat 3 cups of cooking oil for deep-frying.
6. Dip the seasoned squid ring into the flour mixture, then place it into the egg mixture and lastly coat it with the Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes.
7. Deep-fry the coated squid until golden brown and crispy.
8. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Tip: Use chilli flakes instead of black pepper if you want it to be spicy.