Kellogg's® Strawberry Corn Flakes
- For Pattern Batter
- Whole egg 1
- Cornflour 15g
- Ovalette 1/2 tsp
- Plain flour 20g
- Castor sugar 30g
- Cooking oil 1 tbsp
- Different food colourings for the design
- 8” x 12” Baking tray
- For Filling A
- Kellogg's® Strawberry Corn Flakes, grounded until fine 60g
- Butter 25g
- Honey 1 tsp
- For Filling B
- Pure chocolate 100g
- For Cake Roll
- Whole eggs 2
- Egg yolks 3
- Sugar 80g
- Ovalette 1 tbsp
- Salt 1/4 tbsp
- Plain flour 80g
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Melted butter 25g
- Oil 20g
- Milk 40ml
For Pattern Batter
1. Pre-heat oven at 160°C.
2. Whisk all ingredients together, except the food colouring, until smooth.
3. Mix the amount of colour you require into the pattern batter.
4. Fill a piping bag with the coloured pattern batter.
5. Print out your chosen design and put a baking sheet over it.
6. Pipe out the design with the batter on the baking sheet.
7. Bake the finished piped design in the oven for 3 minutes.
8. Remove and set aside.
For Filling A
1. Melt the butter and honey together.
2. Once melted, add in the Kellogg’s® Strawberry Corn Flakes.
3. Mix well, then bake this mixture on a cookie sheet for 12 minutes. Set aside.
For Filling B
1. Put the pure chocolate into a bowl and heat it until melted. Set aside.
For Cake Roll
1. Whisk the eggs, egg yolks, sugar, ovalette, salt, plain flour and baking powder together.
2. Fold in the melted butter, oil and milk into the mixture.
3. Mix until well combined.
4. Pour the baked mixture over the baked batik design and smoothen the top.
5. Bake for 18 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and let it cool.
7. Turn over the baked cake and remove the baking paper under it.
8. Spread filling A and B over it, then roll the cake to become like a Swiss roll.
9. Chill and then serve in slices.