- Milk 3 cups
- White sugar 1/2 cup
- Four 4 tbsps
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Egg yolks 4
- Vanilla 2 tsps
- Butter 3 tbsps
- For Other Layers
- Bananas, sliced 8 pcs
- Calamansi juice 2 tbsp
- Kellogg's® Frosties®, ﬁnely crushed 1 cup
- Butter, melted 1/4 cup
- Kellogg's® Frosties® 1 1/2 cup
1. Bring milk to a simmer. In a separate bowl, whisk together sugar, ﬂour, salt, egg yolks and vanilla. When milk simmers, whisk in ¼ of it into the egg mixture, and then put it back into the pot with the remaining milk.
2. Bring to a simmer once again while whisking continuously to avoid curdling. Continue to cook until thick, about 8-10 minutes.
3. Once you achieve thick consistency, transfer to a bowl and mix in the butter. Cover with plastic wrap, pressing to make the plastic touch the pudding. Refrigerate to cool completely.
4. Combine together ﬁnely crushed Kellogg's® Frosties® and butter. Press into desired baking dish. Refrigerate for 30 minutes-1 hour.
5. Slice bananas and mix with calamansi juice to prevent browning. Divide into 2.
6. To assemble, add half of the bananas on top of the Kellogg's® Frosties® crust. Add half of the pudding next, then whole Kellogg's® Frosties®, then remaining bananas, then lastly, the remaining pudding.
7. Top with more Kellogg's® Frosties® right before serving.