Kellogg's® Deluxe Nuts Granola
- Kellogg's® Deluxe Nuts Granola 1 cup
- Nuts, finely chopped 1/4 cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Coconut oil 1/4 cup
- Butter 3 tbsp
- Flour 1 cup
- Pinch of salt
- Canilla extract 1 tsp
- Ground cinnamon 1/2 tsp
- Greek yoghurt 2 cups
- Fresh fruits (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, bananas)
1. Preheat oven to 160°C.
2. Mix the Kellogg’s® Deluxe Nuts Granola, flour, sugar, nuts, seeds, melted oil, honey, vanilla and cinnamon together in a bowl until throughly coated.
3. Press about 3 tbsp of the mixture into 8 greased mini tart pans. Use the back of an oiled spoon to help press the granola evenly across the pan and up the sides.
4. Bake in the center rack of the oven for about 15-17 minutes, or until golden.
5. Remove the tart shells from the oven. Immediately press down the centres of the crust, and push up the sides with the back of a spoon.
6. Allow to cool completely in the pan before removing.
7. Gently release the sides of the crust, working around each side, then remove it from the pan.
8. Fill each tart with 3-4 tbsp yoghurt, smooth out evenly.
9. Arrange the fruit on top and serve immediately.