- Kellogg's® Frosties®, lightly crushed 3.4 cup
- Beaten egg 1
- Milk 3 tbsp
- Sugar 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1/8 tsp
- Cinnamon 1/8 tsp
- Vanilla 1/4 tsp
- Thick-slice sandwich bread 3 pcs
1. Whisk together egg, milk, sugar, salt, cinnamon and vanilla.
2. Slice each bread diagonally into triangles.
3. Soak break in the egg mixture for 1 minute or until well coated.
4. Coat bread with crushed Kellogg’s® Frosties®. Pat crushed cereal onto bread to make sure it adheres well.
5. Fry coated bread in butter until golden brown on both sides.
6. Optional: Serve with maple syrup, a dusting of powdered sugar or fruits of choice and enjoy!