Kellogg's® Super Berry Granola
- Kellogg's® Super Berry Granola 1 1/2 cups
- Fresh strawberries, for sauce 1 cup
- White granulated sugar 1/4 cup
- Fresh strawberries 1 cup
- Fresh blueberries 1 cup
- Pineapple 1 can
- Greek yoghurt 4 cups
- Mint leaves for garnish
1. Place strawberries and sugar into a small bowl.
2. Mash the strawberries and sugar together until a strawberry sauce forms.
3. Dice the other cup of strawberries, blueberries, and canned pineapple.
4. Mix the diced fruits together.
5. To make parfait: spoon in the Greek yoghurt to cover the bottom of the glass.
6. Top with 2 tbsp of strawberry sauce followed by the mixed fruits and several tbsp of Kellogg’s® Super Berry Granola.
7. Repeat the Greek yoghurt, strawberry sauce, mixed fruits and granola till the cup is full.
8. Garnish the top with the remaining fruit and mint leaves.