Kellogg's® Granola Chocolate with Hazelnut
- For the Base
- Kellogg's® Granola Chocolate with Hazelnut 1 glass
- finely chopped cashews 1/2 cup
- cinnamon 1/2 dessert spoon
- salt 1/4 teaspoon
- hazelnut oil 3 tablespoons
- Fruits of your choice for serving
- For the Filling
- mascarpone cheecake 1 cup
- strained yogurt 1/2 cup
- honey 3 tablespoons
- egg at room temperature 1
- vanilla extract 1 dessert spoon
1. Heat your oven at 175 C and place 9 muffin papers in your muffin molds.
2. Add all of the base ingredients in a bowl. And mix all with food processor until all ingredients are well mixed.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of the oat mixture to each muffin mold and press lightly with the back of the spoon
4. Bake for 10 min until the color until the changes slightly and remove from the baker.
5.Do not demold after removing from the baker and wait for them to become room temperature.
6. Add mascarpone cheese into a mixing bowl whisk until it becomes creamy.
7. Then, add the strained yoghurt, honey, egg, vanilla and whisk well until it becomes completely smooth.
8. Divide the mix you have made smooth over the bases in the muffin molds that you have set aside and cooled.
9. Then, bake cheesecakes in muffin molds for 25 minutes.
10. If the edges of muffins are hardened and the middle of them shakes when you shake the mold, the cheesecake is ready.
11. After they become room temperature, you can put them all in refrigerator.
12. While serving, you can garnish it with and red fruit of your choice.