Kellogg's® Special K® Classic
- egg whites 3
- ice cream 250 grams
- cinnamon 1 dessert spoon
- Kellogg's® Special K® Classic 1 cup
- Oil for frying
1. Divide the ice cream into 6 equal parts.
2. Cut stretch film for each piece you divided.
2. Give round shape to the ice creams by using stretch film pieces.
3. Chill stretch filmed ice creams in the freezer for 1hour.
4. While they are freeze, crumble the cereal.
5. Combine cinnamon and crumbled cereal.
6. Roll ice cream balls in egg whites, then in Kellogg's® Special K® Classic, covering ice cream (repeat for All).
7. Again, stretch them and freeze until firm, 1hour.
8. Fry ice cream balls 1 or 2 at a time, for 10 to 15 seconds until golden.
9. Drain quickly on paper towels and serve immediately!