Kellogg's® Special K® Bitter Chocolate
- peanut butter 1 cup
- mulberry molasses 3 tablespoons
- water 1 teacup
- honey 1 dessert spoon
- vanilla extract 3 drops
- Kellogg's® Special K® Bitter Chocolate 3 cups
1. Start by bringing water, mulberry molasses and honey to the boil in a small saucepan.
2. When the honey and molasses become homogenous in the water, add the whole peanut butter into it.
3. Add vanilla extract to the mixture and rest it 5 minutes.
4. Combine Kellogg's® Special K® Bitter Chocolate with the rested mixture and mix until all Special K touches each flake.
5. Then, add a tablespoon to each muffin mold. Freeze them in refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
6. It is ready to serve!