Kellogg's® Corn Flakes® Kunafa
Who says Kellogg's® Corn Flakes® is only for breakfast? Whether you're looking for a delicious dessert recipe to serve your guests after your Ramadan Iftar or you just want to indulge in a tasty home-made treat, this Kunafa recipe will definitely impress!
Kellogg's® Corn Flakes
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes 4 cups
- butter at room temperature 50g
- honey 2 tablespoons
- grated mozzarella cheese 150g
- grated Akkawi cheese 50g
- sugar 3 tablespoons
- water 70ml
- Semolina 30g
1. Slightly grind the Kellogg's® Corn Flakes® by putting them in a zip lock plastic bag and rolling over them with a rolling pin.
2. Pre-heat oven to 200°C.
3. Place the Kellogg's® Corn Flakes® in a bowl and add the butter and honey then mix well with your hands until they are all combined.
4. Place half the mixture and pat down evenly in a 17x17 cm oven tray.
5. Place the mozzarella cheese in a saucepan over medium heat then add the Akkawi cheese, sugar, water, and Semolina while stirring.
6. Once it forms a sticky paste, remove from heat and add it to the Kellogg's® Corn Flakes® layer in the oven tray, while spreading it evenly.
7. Place the other half of the Kellogg's® Corn Flakes® mixture on top and spread evenly.
8. Bake for 15 minutes at 200°C.
9. Add honey on top for serving.
Serves 4 | Prep 25 mins
There is nothing like a tasty and quick family snack! With Kellogg's® Corn Flakes® being a source of iron, this Kellogg's® Corn Flakes® zucchini fritters recipe screams healthy!
Serves 4 | Prep 30 mins
Super-crispy and juicy chicken which is a family favorite--strips of chicken breast coated with Kellogg's® Corn Flakes® cereal and fried to a crispy goodness.