Kellogg's® Granola Mixed Fruit with Coconut
- Kellogg's® Granola® Mixed Fruit with Coconut 1 1/4 cup
- honey 1 tbsp
- Greek yogurt (strawberry flavoured) 1 cup
- Greek yogurt (mango flavoured) 1 cup
- skimmed milk powder 2 tbsp
- mixed berries, cut into bits (blueberries, strawberries) 1/2 cup
- mango, peeled cubes 1/2 cup
1. In a large mixing bowl mix the Kellogg's® Granola® with honey.
2. To the mango flavoured yoghurt add the skimmed milk powder and chia seeds and mix.
3. Line freezer friendly silicon moulds with paper cups.
4. Place a tablespoon full of the Granola® mixture in each of the paper cups and press down firmly.
5. Add about 2 tbsp of the yoghurt mixture on to the Granola layer.
6. Place cut bits of berries on the berry flavoured yoghurt cups. Place cubes of mango on the mango flavoured yoghurt cups. Freeze for 1-2 hours till well set.
7. Serve immediately for a gratifying cool experience.