Kellogg's® Granola Mixed Fruit with Coconut
- Kellogg's® Granola® Mixed Fruit with Coconut 4 cups
- white chocolate, chopped 2 cups
- butter 1/2 cup
- honey 1/2 cup
- vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
1. Spread a butter paper on an aluminium tray.
2. Melt white chocolate in a bowl in the microwave oven for thirty seconds. Remove from oven and whisk well or you can melt it on a double boiler.
3. Combine Kellogg's® Mixed Fruit with Coconut Granola®, honey, vanilla essence, butter and melted chocolate in a bowl and mix well.
4. Pour the mixture into the prepared tray and spread evenly. Refrigerate for thirty to forty minutes.
5. Cut into bars and serve.
Kellogg's® Frozen Yogurt Granola® Cups
Serves 3 | Prep 15 mins
A post work out energy snack that will re-energize and refresh you at the same time!
Kellogg's® Granola® Mixed Fruit with Coconut Chia Pudding
Serves 2 | Prep 10 mins
Make nourshing food tasty with this deliciously easy treat that provides multigrain goodness!