Kellogg's® Coco Pops®
- Butter 2 1/2 tbsp
- Mini marshmallows 2 1/4 cups
- Chocolate chips 2/3 cups
- Kellogg's® Coco Pops® 3 cups
- For Topping
- Mini marshmallows 2 cups
- Chocolate chips 1/2 cup
1. Line an 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Preheat oven or oven toaster at 150°C, broil setting.
2. In a nonstick pan over low heat, melt together butter, marshmallows and chocolate chips while stirring continuously with a heat-resistant rubber spatula.
3. Once melted, turn off heat and mix in Kellogg’s® Coco Pops®. Work fast to ensure that everything is well incorporated before the marshmallows set.
4. Transfer to the lined baking pan and press down to an even, compact layer. Top with marshmallows and chocolate chips. Let cool until completely set.
5. Broil for 2-3 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly browned and chocolate melted.
6. Let cool completely before cutting into bars.