Kellogg's® Corn Flakes
- Blanched whole almonds, lightly roasted 140g
- Caster sugar 100g
- Egg whites 2
- Cream of tartar 1/8 tsp
- Vanilla essence 1/2 tsp
- Almond essence 1/2 tsp
- Cocoa powder 15g
- Icing sugar 30g
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes 150-170g
- Poppy seeds 2-3 tbsp
1. Line baking tray with baking paper. Preheat oven to 170˚C.
2. Process almonds and half of caster sugar until finely ground.
3. Beat egg whites and cream of tartar until soft peak.
4. Add remaining caster sugar a little at a time until stiff peak.
5. Mix in vanilla and almond essences.
6. Fold in ground almond, cocoa powder and icing sugar.
7. Fill mixture into piping bag and pipe mixture (3-4cm) onto baking paper.
8. Lightly press Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes onto surface of cookies.
9. Bake for 15 mins until crisp. Cool in tray placed on wire rack for 10 mins then remove onto racks to cool completely. Store in airtight containers.