Kellogg's® Corn Flakes
- Large spring roll skins 200g
- All-purpose flour, mixed with water to a paste (for sealing) 2 tbsp
- Oil for frying
- For Filling Ingredients (mixed well)
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes, finely ground 1 cup
- Roasted peanuts, finely ground 1/2 cup
- Chili flakes 1 tbsp
- Curry powder 1 tbsp
- Icing sugar 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
1. Cut each spring roll skin into 4 squares.
2. Spoon a little Kellogg's® Corn Flakes filling diagonally along one corner.
3. Roll neatly, tucking in both ends and seal with a little batter. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
4. Deep-fry in hot oil until golden and crisp. Drain well then serve.
5. Cool and store in airtight containers.