Kellogg's® Honey Crunch Corn Flakes
- Kellogg's® Honey Crunch Corn Flakes 50g
- Cream cookies, crushed 180g
- Butter 60g
- Condensed milk 200ml
- White baking chocolate, diced 50g
- Milk baking chocolate, diced 60g
- Roasted almond nibs 50g
- Sweetened coconut flakes 60g
- Baking pan 7” x 7” – Greased
For Honey Crunch Squares
1. Mix the crushed cream cookies and butter until combined.
2. Pour the biscuit mixture onto the pan and press till firm. Set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, pour in the condensed milk, white baking chocolate, milk baking chocolate, roasted almond nibs, sweetened coconut flakes and Kellogg's® Honey Crunch Corn Flakes till completely mixed.
4. Pour this mixture over the top of the cream cookie base and flatten it.
5. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 160°C for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and leave to chill.
6. Drizzle melted chocolate mixture over the top before cutting into 24 pieces.
For Drizzle Chocolate Mixture
1. Place 2 tbsp of white baking chocolate or milk baking chocolate into a metal container placed over a pot of hot water. Let melt.
2. Pour the melted chocolate into a piping bag. Pipe over the chilled Honey Crunch Squares.