Kellogg's® Special K® Red Berries
- For Cream
- milk 1 1/2 cups
- oats (grind the oats into flour in a blender) 3 cups
- ripe banana 1
- mild cream cheese 2 tablespoons
- honey 1 dessert spoon
- coconut 1 tablespoon
- For topping and each layer
- Kellogg's® Special K® Red Berries 200 grams
- forest fruit 1 cup
1. Start by whisking the oat flour and milk into a saucepan until they get a thick consistency.
2. Then, turn of the kitchen stove and add mild cream cheese, honey, coconut and mix them well.
3. Add the banana that we cut into pieces to the whipped cream, blend all of them until they have smooth consistency.
4. Spread a tablespoon of your pudding over a cup, add a layer of (1 tbsp) Kellogg's® Special K® Red Berries & 1 tbsp fruits. Repeat twice.
5. Lastly, refrigerate all cups.
6. You can serve when granolas are softened for 3 hours.
Special K Chocolate Balls
Serves 8 | Prep 120 mins
These chocolate flavored balls need basic ingredients you have in your pantry & Special K Red Fruits with a strong chocolate taste.