Kellogg's® Special K® Red Berries
- Kellogg's® Special K® Red Berries 250 grams
- butter 3 tablespoons
- honey 3 tablespoons
- peanut butter 2 tablespoons
- milk couverture chocolate 120 grams
1. Melt butter on low heat.
2. Add the sliced chocolates and peanut butter into it and mix until it has a smooth consistency.
3. Then, add honey and Kellogg's® Special K® Red Berries to our mix.
4. After mixing all of them, split them into stretch film covered bowls or coffee cups.
5. Let them cool for 1hour.
6. At the end, take them out of the stretch and serve!