Kellogg's® Strawberry Corn Flakes
- Butter 120g
- Castor sugar 50g
- Self-raising flour, sifted 80g
- Cornflour, sifted 25g
- Kellogg's® Strawberry Corn Flakes, finely ground 120g
- Cocoa powder 1 tsp
- Strawberry jam 100g
- Strawberry emulco 1/2 tbsp
1. Beat butter and castor sugar until smooth.
2. Add self-raising flour and cornflour together with Kellogg's® Strawberry Corn Flakes then knead into a dough.
3. Divide dough into 2. Add in cocoa powder to 1 part, adding strawberry emulco to the remaining dough.
4. Combine a small amount of each dough and shape into balls.
5. Arrange on the baking tin then use the handle of a wooden spoon to press centre of balls.
6. Heat jam and spoon them into the centre. Bake in a preheated oven at 160°C for 20 minutes.