Kellogg's® Strawberry Corn Flakes
- Kellogg's® Strawberry Corn Flakes 2 cups
- Kellogg's® Banana Corn Flakes 2 cups
- Cream cheese 100g
- Salted butter 100g
- Icing sugar 100g
- Lemon zest 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice 1/4 tsp
- Diced fresh strawberries 8-10 nos
- Diced green kiwi fruit without the skin 3 nos
1. Whisk cream cheese, butter, icing sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice until it’s well combined and keep it refrigerated for 1 hour.
2. Use an ice-cream scoop and scoop the cream cheese mixture and make it into a ball.
3. Slightly flatten the ball to put in the freshly diced fruits.
4. Seal the ball and coat it with Kellogg’s® Strawberry and Banana Corn Flakes.
5. Repeat the steps from 2 – 4 until all the cream cheese mixture are used up.
6. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Tip: You can use any size scoop or spoon to make the cream cheese balls.