Kellogg's® Strawberry Corn Flakes
- Kellogg's® Strawberry Corn Flakes 4 cups
- Honey 80g
- Icing sugar 30g
- Butter 50g
- For Custard
- Milk 1 cup
- Egg yolks 2
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Custard powder 1 tsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- For Garnishing
- Fresh strawberries 250 - 300g
1. In a large pot, over low heat, melt the butter, sugar, and icing sugar.
2. Add in the Kellogg’s® Strawberry Corn Flakes until combined.
3. Scoop the mixture into a lined silicone/parchment paper on the baking sheet.
4. Bake at 150°C for 15 minutes.
5. Remove and put on a tray to cool.
1. Mix the above ingredients in a pot, strain/sieve the mixture.
2. Cook the mixture over low heat until creamy.
3. Chill in the fridge until ready to use.
4. Put the baked tarts into a cupcake paper case, spoon the custard sauce and decorate with fresh strawberries.