Kellogg's® Corn Flakes
- Fresh chicken fillets 500g
- Freshly minced garlic 2 tbsp
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Salt 2 tsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Mustard 1 tsp
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes 4 cups
- Eggs, slightly beaten 2
- Plain flour 1 cup
1. Wash chicken fillets with water and drain dry.
2. In a small bowl, mix the garlic, oil, salt, sugar, and mustard.
3. Place chicken into a large bowl and add the mixed seasoning.
4. Set chicken aside to marinate for an hour or more.
5. Pour out the Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes onto a tray.
6. Fill bowl with beaten eggs.
7. Sieve flour into a bowl.
8. Grease a baking tray.
9. Arrange the chicken, flour, egg mixture, and the Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes in a row.
10. Use a tong to pick up a piece of marinated chicken fillet, and coat it in flour, shake extra flour off before dipping the chicken fillet into the egg mixture, remove chicken fillet, and place it over the Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes until it is coated.
11. Place coated chicken fillet onto greased tray. Repeat step 10 until all chicken fillets have been coated.
12. Bake the chicken fillets for 15 to 20 minutes till golden brown.