Kellogg's® Corn Flakes
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes, finely ground 1 cup
- Plain flour, sifted 200g
- Chili powder 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
- Fennel powder 1/2 tsp
- Dried prawns, soaked and pounded 2 tbsp
- Shallots, pounded 3
- Curry leaves, finely chopped 2 stalks
- Margarine 4 tbsp
- Coconut milk 150ml
- Water as needed
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes 3 cups
1. Mix ground Kellogg's® Corn Flakes, flour, spices, pounded ingredients and curry leaves.
2. Rub-in margarine then add coconut milk and enough water to make a dough.
3. Shape a small portion of dough into a long rope and cut into thin 6-cm strips with scissors.
4. Sprinkle flour to avoid sticking.
5. Fry until golden, remove and drain.
6. When cool, mix with Kellogg's® Corn Flakes and store in air-tight containers.