Kellogg's® Froot Loops®
- Kellogg's® Froot Loops®s, finely crushed 2 cups
- Kellogg's® Froot Loops®, kept whole 1 cup
- Butter, melted 1 cup
- 8oz cream cheese bar 2 pcs
- Powdered sugar, sifted 1 1/2 cups
- Vanilla 1 tsp
- Sour cream, chilled 1 cup
- Unflavoured gelatin powder, dissolved in 1/4 cup water 1 tbsp
- Cream, chilled 1 cup
1. Combine together crushed Kellogg’s® Froot Loops® and butter. Press onto a lined 9-inch circular pan. Refrigerate while you make the filling.
2. Using a handheld or stand mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Beat in the sugar, adding in batches to avoid lumps.
3. Beat in vanilla and sour cream next.
4. Add in cream and whisk on high speed until soft peaks are formed.
5. Lower speed and stream in dissolved gelatin. Once gelatin is well incorporated, increase speed of mixer back to high and keep whisking until thick.
6. Add cheesecake mixture on top of the prepared Kellogg’s® Froot Loops® crust and smoothen top with a spatula. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or ideally, overnight.
7. Top with whole Kellogg’s® Froot Loops® when cheesecake is firmed up or before serving.