Kellogg's® Froot Loops®
- Butter 180g
- Cream cheese 100g
- Icing sugar 130g
- Egg 1
- Plain flour 320g
- Rice flour 1 tbsp
- Kellogg's® Froot Loops® 250g
- For Decoration
- White cooking chocolate, melted
- Kellogg's® Froot Loops®
1. Beat butter, cream cheese, sugar and egg until combined.
2. Add flour and rice flour. Mix well.
3. Next, add Kellogg's® Froot Loops® and mix thoroughly.
4. Press dough into a 9x9 inch baking tin lined with parchment paper. Bake in a preheated oven at 160°C for 25 minutes.
5. Transfer onto a wire rack to cool. Cut into 3x3cm squares.
6. Decorate with melted white chocolate and sprinkle Kellogg's® Froot Loops® on top.