Kellogg's® Corn Flakes
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes 180g
- Cooking oil 10ml
- Rendang paste 50g
- Water 15ml
- Coconut milk 80ml
- White sesame seeds 10g
- Sugar 3 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
1. Heat frying pan with cooking oil. Add in rendang paste.
2. Once the paste is cooked, add in water and coconut milk. Let it simmer.
3. Season with sugar and salt. Allow the mixture to thicken slightly. Pour in Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes. Mix well until everything is fully coated.
4. Sprinkle white sesame seeds and mix well.
5. Put coated in Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes into small paper cups. Bake in a preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes at 170°C.