Kellogg's® Chocos® Fills Double Chocolaty
- Hung curd 150g
- Paneer (cottage cheese) 150g
- Dates 150g
- Almonds 100g
- Cashews 100g
- Sugar 15g
- Kellogg's® Chocos® Fills Double Chocolaty 40g
- Edible coconut oil 10ml
1. Coarsely crush the Kellogg's® Chocos® Fills and set aside. Blend the dates, almonds, cashew and coconut oil into a paste. This would form the base of the cheesecake.
2. Tip it into the mould and tap firmly to form an even base layer. And keep aside to set.
3. Beat well the paneer, the hung curd, sugar and half of powdered Kellogg's® Chocos® Fills until smooth.
4. In the mould, tip in the curd-paneer mixture on the base, making sure that no air bubbles remain. Smooth the top of the cheesecake.
5. Let it set in the fridge overnight.
6. For serving, in the serving plate put some crushed Kellogg's® Chocos® Fills. Place the set cheesecake on it. The crushed Kellogg's® Chocos® Fills can also be used on top for the garnishing.