Spiced Orange Bircher
If you're calorie conscious or avoiding sugar, this simple and delicious recipe with no added sugar is for you!
Kellogg's® Muesli with 0% Added Sugar
- Kellogg's® Muesli with 0% Added Sugar 1/2 cup
- Orange 1/2
- Almond milk 3/4 cup
- Nutmeg powder 1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon powder 1/4 tsp
- Figs for garnish
1. Add Kellogg’s No Added Sugar Muesli to a mason jar and pour some almond milk on it. If you don’t have almond milk, you can use regular milk as well.
2. Add nutmeg & cinnamon powder and mix the ingredients well.
3. Squeeze half an orange on the mixture.
4. Refrigerate the jar and leave it overnight.
5. Next morning, top up your bircher muesli with figs, chopped walnuts and a dash of honey for natural sweetness.
6. Enjoy the delicious multigrain breakfast.
Overnight Bircher Muesli
Serves 1 | Prep 5 mins
Prepare this meal night before so that you can wake up to a ready & tasty breakfast for an early start to your day!