Kellogg's® Rolled Oats
- medium banana 1
- eggs 2
- vanilla extract 1 dessert spoon
- honey 1/4 cup
- almond milk 3/4 cup
- Kellogg's® Rolled Oats 2 cups
- whole grain flour 1/2 cup
- baking powder 1 dessert spoon
- raspberries 10-15
- blackberries 10-15
- chocolate chips 1/3 cup
- salt 1 pinch
1. Preheat the oven 175C and cover a glass pan with a baking paper.
2. Wet the Kellogg's® Rolled Oats with warm milk to swell for 15 minutes.
3. Mash the banana with fork. Then add all ingredients and mix them well.
4. Add Kellogg's® Rolled Oats to mixture.
5. With the help of a spatula, pour the mixture in to the covered pan.
6. Bake at 175C for 30 minutes.
7. Lastly, sprinkle raspberries, blackberries and chocolates on top.