Kellogg's® Rolled Oats
- medium banana 1
- eggs 2
- vanilla extract 1 dessert spoon
- honey 1/4 cup
- almond milk 3/4 cup
- Kellogg's® Rolled Oats 2 cups
- whole grain flour 1/2 cup
- baking powder 1 dessert spoon
- raspberries 10-15
- blackberries 10-15
- chocolate chips 1/3 cup
- salt 1 pinch
1. Preheat the oven 175C and cover a glass pan with a baking paper.
2. Wet the Kellogg's® Rolled Oats with warm milk to swell for 15 minutes.
3. Mash the banana with fork. Then add all ingredients and mix them well.
4. Add Kellogg's® Rolled Oats to mixture.
5. With the help of a spatula, pour the mixture in to the covered pan.
6. Bake at 175C for 30 minutes.
7. Lastly, sprinkle raspberries, blackberries and chocolates on top.
Vegetable Oats Omelette
Serves 1 | Prep 24 mins
Quick and Healthy Egg recipe is here. This omelette is very similar with the regular one. Chopped veggies and oat will make your meal best.
Colorful Oatmeal Cake
Serves 8 | Prep 35 mins
It’s an oatmeal cake that is savoring in every bite! You can eat either at breakfast or brunch.