Kellogg's® Coco Pops
- butter 125 grams
- granulated sugar 1/2 cup
- brown sugar 1/4 cup
- vanilla 1 dessert spoon
- egg 1
- flour 2 cups
- baking powder 1/2 dessert spoon
- salt 1/2 dessert spoon
- Kellogg's® Coco Pops 1 cup
1. Mix flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl.
2. Whisk sugar and butter at room temperature until they become cream consistency.
3. Add vanilla and continue to whisk.
4. Add egg while your whisking, and flour mixture then continue to whisk.
5. Blend batter with half of the Kellogg's® Coco Pops by your hand.
6. Set your oven to 180C and heat it.
7. Line a baking paper on your tray.
8. Break small balls from the dough and roll them with your hands. Place them on the tray.
9. Place the Kellogg's® Coco Pops that are remained on the dough without pressing.
10. Lastly, put the tray in the oven, bake for 10-12 minutes.
11. Serve and Enjoy!
Baked Cocoa Cake with Coco Pops
Serves 8 | Prep 35 mins
It does not matter whether Coco Pops with milk, or in a pastry. Easy baking Coco Pops experience with your kids will make your day enjoyable.
Strawberry Magnolia with Coco Pops
Serves 5 | Prep 30 mins
Strawberry is one of the preferred fruits that make magnolias delicious. It will create visual feast on your tables.