Kellogg's® Coco Pops
- For pudding
- milk 1 litre
- farinas 2 tablespoons
- flour 2 tablespoons
- vanilla 1 package
- egg 1
- granulated sugar 1 cup
- cold cream 1 package
- For topping
- Kellogg's® Coco Pops 250 grams
- strawberries 200 grams
1. Start by taking milk, sugar and egg into saucepan and mix them well.
2. Take it to the stove and stir constantly with the help of a whisk until the sugar dissolves.
3. While you are mixing, sift the dry ingredients except vanilla and add them slowly.
4. Cook over a low heat stirring with the help of a whisk, until it reaches a pudding consistency.
5. When it starts to boil, turn off the stove and transfer pudding to another bowl.
6. Blend it and wait for 20 minutes.
7. After warming up, add the cold cream and vanilla. Then whisk for 3-4 minutes.
8. Fill the bottom of the magnolia bowls with Kellogg's® Coco Pops and sliced strawberries on the edges.
Coco Pops Butter Cookies
Serves 8 | Prep 30 mins
Check out this awesome Coco Pops Cookie recipe. Indulge with this tasty easy snack.
Baked Cocoa Cake with Coco Pops
Serves 8 | Prep 35 mins
It does not matter whether Coco Pops with milk, or in a pastry. Easy baking Coco Pops experience with your kids will make your day enjoyable.