Kellogg's® Coco Pops
- eggs 4
- sugar 1 cup
- flour 1 cup
- cocoa powder 4 tablespoons
- milk 4 tablespoon
- vanilla 1 package
- baking powder 1 package
- milk to soak the cake 1 cup
- For cream
- whipped cream 2 packages
- milk 1.5 cups
- Kellogg's® Coco Pops 200 grams
- cocoa puddings 2 packages
- milk 3.5 cups
1. Start by whisking eggs and sugar for 5 minutes.
2. Then, continue to whisk by sifting milk, flour, cocoa and baking powder in it.
3. Grease the baking tray with oil and pour the cake mixture into it.
4. Sprinkle 100 grams of the Kellogg's® Coco Pops on top.
5. Bake at 150C for 30 minutes.
6. Get a thick cream by whisking 2 packs whipped cream with 1.5 cups milk.
7. Spread the cream on the cooled wet cake.
8. Then, pour pudding on it.
9. And serve