Kellogg's® Corn Flakes
- phyllo sheets (phyllo dough) 6
- olive oil 1 cup
- water 1 cup
- vinegar 3-4 tablespoons
- egg whites 2
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes 300 grams
- For Dough
- cultivated mushrooms 10
- ground beef 300 grams
- butter 2 tablespoons
- Salt and black pepper
1. First fry the ground beef in butter.
2. Add the mushrooms that are cut into cubes when beef closes to cook. And fry for 5 minutes, turn off the stove.
3. After turning off the stove, add salt and spices.
4. Whisk olive oil, vinegar and water in a bowl.
5. Spread the dough on the counter, then add the second dough on it.
6. Divide the dough into 8 parts.
7. Place the inner mortar and wrap it.
8. In another bowl, whisk 2 egg whites and 1 pinch of salt.
9. Dip the pastries first in egg white, and then in cracked Kellogg's® Corn Flakes.
10. Cook for 20 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 200C.