Kellogg's® Corn Flakes
- flour 4 cups
- baking powder 1 package
- soft butter 150 grams
- yogurt 1 teacup
- granulated sugar 1 cup
- egg 1
- vanilla 1 package
- walnut kernel 1 cup
- seedless raisins 1 cup
- egg white 1
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes 4 cups
1. Take the flour and baking powder in mixing bowl and mix.
2. Add butter, yoghurt, sugar, egg and vanilla then knead until it becomes dough. (*Butter must be at room temperature)
3. After soaking the grapes in warm water for 10 minutes, drain them and add them to the dough together with walnut kernel. Mix them well until they spread equally in the dough.
4. Take walnut-sized pieces from the dough and roll them in your hands.
5. Dip them in egg white, and then Kellogg's® Corn Flakes, put them on a baking tray with grease-proof paper.
6. Bake at 180C for 20-25 minutes and serve it after cooling.
Crispy Haddock Fillet
Serves 4 | Prep 30 mins
Fish fillet can be taken to weekly menu as a nutritious protein. You need very little effort to get crispy fillets by rolling Corn Flakes.
Corn Flakes Coated Atomic Pastries
Serves 8 | Prep 35 mins
Thanks to light phyllo sheets, it can be seen as a savory pie. Filled phyllo sheets with a beef will leave a perfect taste on the tongue.