Kellogg's® Coco Pops®
- ripe banana, mashed 1
- egg 1
- milk 1 cup
- Kellogg's® Coco Pops® 2 1/2 cups
- self-raising flour 1 1/2 cups
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a 24-hole mini muffin pan with greased cupcake liners.
2. In a small bowl, warm the milk in the microwave until it nears boiling point, about 1-2 minutes. Pour in 1 cup of the Kellogg’s® Coco Pops and stir to combine. Set aside until cooled and infused, about 5 minutes.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mash the banana lightly using a fork. *Chef’s Tip: If your banana is underripe, place it on a tray in its skin and bake at 180°C for 15-18 minutes until blackened on the outside and soft on the inside.
4. Add the egg to the mashed banana and mix well.
5. Once the milk mixture has cooled down, strain the chocolate milk and pour it into the banana mixture.
6. Sieve the self-raising flour over the banana and egg mixture and add in the reserved 1 cup of Coco Pops. Gently fold everything together until just combined.
7. Divide the batter between the muffin cups, about 2 tablespoons per cup, and sprinkle the remaining half cup of Coco Pops over the muffin batter.
8. Bake the muffins for 10-12 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
9. Serve the rest on a plate alongside a glass of milk and ENJOY!