Kellogg's® Coco Pops®
- shredded coconut 1/2 cup
- milk chocolate 300g
- Kellogg's® Coco Pops® 2½ cups
- pedestal popsicle sticks 12
- bananas, peeled and cut in half 6
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
2. Place the coconut onto a baking tray on the middle to top shelf of the oven and allow coconut to turn golden brown, remove from oven and cool.
3. Place the chocolate into a medium bowl and place in the microwave for 1 minute, stir well and return to the microwave another minute.
4. Mix the Kellogg's® Coco Pops® and the coconut together and put onto a plate.
5. Push the popsicle sticks into the base of the bananas and quickly dip in the warm chocolate, roll the banana in the Kellogg's® Coco Pops® and the coconut and place onto a baking sheet lined with greaseproof paper.
6. Refrigerate until required; allow to stand 5 minutes before serving.
Tips: Serve with ice cream as a special Banana Sundae treat. Be sure to use the popsicle sticks, as they are safer for children than skewers.
5-Ingredient Mini Chocolate Banana Crumble Muffins
Serves 24 | Prep 15 mins
A new twist on banana bread! These muffins are infused with chocolate milk and made into minis for the perfect snack!