Kellogg's® Granola Fruit Mix
- blueberries 1 punnet (125g)
- honey 4 tbsp (60ml)
- lemon, juiced 1/2
- double cream plain yoghurt 500ml
- Kellogg's® Fruit Mix Granola 1 cup
1. In a small saucepan on medium heat, combine the blueberries with 2 tablespoons of water and bring to a simmer. Add the honey and lemon juice and allow to cook for 5 minutes until slightly thickened and syrupy. Remove from the heat and set aside.
2. Add the yoghurt to a small bowl and gently swirl the blueberry syrup through the yoghurt, being careful not to mix it all the way through.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of yoghurt to the base of each lolly mould before adding 1 teaspoon of Kellogg’s® Fruit Mix Granola. Continue to layer the yoghurt and granola between the moulds until they are full. *Chefs Tip: If you don’t have a mould then use small plastic glasses, muffin cups, yoghurt cartons or large ice cube trays!
4. Sprinkle the remaining granola over the tops of the moulds before adding the cinnamon quills or lolly sticks. *Chef’s Tip: Cinnamon quills are an easy and accessible substitution for lolly sticks!
5. Freeze the froyo lollies for about 3 hours. When set, gently remove them from the mould, and serve on a platter with ice and fresh berries and ENJOY! *Chef’s Tip: If you struggle to get them out of the mould, then run the mould under hot water for 10 seconds!
5-Ingredient Granola Scones
Serves 8 | Prep 15 mins
Take your favourite tea-time treat to the next level by adding extra sweetness and crunch!