Kellogg's® Granola Fruit Mix
- self-raising flour 3 cups
- cream 1 cup
- cold lemonade 1 cup
- Kellogg's® Fruit Mix Granola 1 1/2 cups
- milk 2 tbsp
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Sieve the flour into a large mixing bowl. Add the cream and lemonade and fold in until just combined. Add a cup of Kellogg’s® Fruit Mix Granola and fold through the dough without overmixing. The dough should be soft and fairly sticky.
3. On a flour-dusted surface use floured hands to gently pat the dough down to 2cm thickness. Use a 6cm round cutter to cut about 8 scones. *Chef’s Tip: Use a glass if you don’t have a cutter and dip the cutter/glass in flour between cutting scones so that the dough doesn’t stick to it.
4. Place the scones on the tray. Lightly brush the tops of the dough with milk. Sprinkle the remaining ½ cup of granola over the scones and bake for 15-17 minutes until golden.
5. Allow to cool slightly. Serve at teatime with cheese, jam and whipped cream and ENJOY!