Kellogg's® All-Bran® Hi-Fibre®
- Kellogg's® All-Bran® Hi-Fibre 2 cups
- melted butter 2 tablespoons
- Worchestershire sauce 2 teaspoons
- Tabasco sauce 1 teaspoon
- seasoned salt 1/2 teaspoon
- each garlic powder and onion powder 1/4 teaspoon
1. In large microwaveable bowl, mix together cereal, butter, Worcestershire, Tabasco sauce, seasoned salt, garlic powder and onion powder.
2. Microwave on high in one minute intervals, stirring well after each minute, for 3 minutes. Let cool completely and transfer to a container with a lid or a re-sealable bag. Store at room temperature for up to one week.
3. Use to replace croutons in salads, to top soups, sprinkled over steamed veggies, on top of baked potatoes or as a snack.