Kellogg's® Froot Loops®
- white marshmallows 375g
- Kellogg's® Froot Loops® 4 cups
- mini marshmallows 2 cups
- of 100s and 1000s 2 tablespoons
1. Place the white marshmallows into a bowl and heat in the microwave until just melted.
2. Quickly combine the Kellogg's® Froot Loops® and the melted marshmallows, and stir through the mini marshmallows and 1/2 of the 100's and 1000's.
3. Using a lightly oiled spoon, spoon the mixture into little clusters and place onto a baking sheet lined with grease proof paper which has been lightly oiled.
4. Use remaining 100's and 1000's to sprinkle over the clusters and refrigerate until firm.
5. Store in an airtight container for up to 7 days.
Tip: Place Kellogg's® Froot Loops® & marshmallow mixture into paper patty tins.
Serves 6 | Prep 20 mins
There’s some serious thought behind this recipe. Not only is the icing made using Kellogg’s Froot Loops milk, but the cake itself is topped with the all-time favourite Froot Loops! Recipe courtesy of Meg Hewitt developed specially for the Kellogg’s X Kawa Cereal Café in Sydney.