Kellogg's® Froot Loops®
- frozen strawberry yoghurt 1 litre
- Kellogg's® Froot Loops® 5 cups
1. Place the frozen yoghurt into the refrigerator to soften for at least 40 minutes.
2. Spread 1/2 of the Kellogg's® Froot Loops® evenly over the base of a 20cm sided baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
3. Using a spatula, spread the soft frozen yoghurt over the Kellogg's® Froot Loops® starting from the centre and spreading to the edges. When level and smooth sprinkle over remaining Kellogg's® Froot Loops® and press down lightly with a rolling pin.
4. Return to freezer and allow to harden.
5. When firm cut into squares and serve immediately.
Tips: Try replacing the Frozen Strawberry Yoghurt with your favourite flavour. Add some fresh fruit to the frozen yoghurt like finely chopped strawberries or mango before spreading. For a delicious chocolate treat, use Kellogg's® Coco Pops® instead of Kellogg's® Froot Loops® and use chocolate ice cream.
Serves 6 | Prep 20 mins
There’s some serious thought behind this recipe. Not only is the icing made using Kellogg’s Froot Loops milk, but the cake itself is topped with the all-time favourite Froot Loops! Recipe courtesy of Meg Hewitt developed specially for the Kellogg’s X Kawa Cereal Café in Sydney.