Kellogg's® Corn Flakes
- Chicken drumette 10 pcs
- Oil for frying
- For Marinade
- Ginger, pounded 2cm
- Garlic, pounded 2 cloves
- Plain yoghurt 2 tbsp
- Chili powder 1 tbsp
- Fennel powder 1 tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- For Coating
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes, coarsely crushed 2 cups
- Egg, lightly beaten 1
- Grated Parmesan cheese 3/4 cup
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. Mix chicken with marinating ingredients.
2. Cover and set aside for an hour in the chiller.
3. Season egg with salt and black pepper.
4. Coat chicken with Parmesan cheese then dip into the egg.
5. Then coat chicken with Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes.
6. Fry in hot oil until golden brown and cooked through.