Kellogg's® Corn Flakes
- Bread 4 slices
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes, coarsely crushed 2 cups
- Oil for frying
- For Topping Ingredients (mixed well)
- Shelled fresh prawns, finely minced 150g
- Fresh ginger, pounded 1/2 inch
- Garlic, pounded 1 clove
- Spring onion, finely chopped 3 stalks
- Red chili, finely chopped 1
- Egg, beaten (use just enough to bind) 1
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. Trim crusts and cut each bread slice into 3 pieces.
2. Spread with some prawn mixture.
3. Press top-side down into Kellogg's® Corn Flakes.
4. Fry in hot oil until golden and crisp.
Tip: For easy cutting, avoid using soft fresh bread.