Kellogg's® Corn Flakes
- (7.5” x 7.5”) Popiah skin 15 pcs
- Cooking oil 2 cups
- Egg white 1
- For Dipping Sauce
- Pure dark chocolate Dipping Sauce A - 120g
- Pure milk chocolate Dipping Sauce B - 120g
- Pure white chocolate Dipping Sauce C - 120g
- Pure white chocolate mixed with1/2 tsp strawberry paste Dipping Sauce D - 120g
- For Sprinkles Topping (Sauce A, B, C & D Topping)
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes, crushed Sauce A - 50g
- Kellogg's® Honey Crunch Corn Flakes, crushed Sauce B - 50g
- Kellogg's® Banana Corn Flakes, crushed Sauce C - 50g
- Kellogg's® Strawberry Flakes, crushed Sauce D - 50g
- Cream cookies, crushed 30g
1. Cut each popiah skin piece into 6 smaller pieces, which will amount to 90 popiah skin pieces.
2. Place a piece of the cut popiah skin on a smooth surface.
3. Put a chopstick on top of the skin and roll the skin.
4. Seal the edges after rolling with the egg white.
5. Repeat process with the rest of the popiah skin pieces. Set aside.
6. Heat a pot of cooking oil and deep fry the rolled popiah skin pieces until golden brown.
7. Drain the excess oil and let the cooked popiah skin pieces cool.
For Dipping Sauce and Sprinkles Topping
1. For dipping sauce A, melt the pure dark chocolate in a separate container.
2. Dip the popiah skin into this sauce.
3. Sprinkle the crushed Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes and crushed cream cookies on the sauce-dipped popiah skin.
4. Let them dry.
5. Repeat process for dipping sauce B, C and D.
Note: Proceed with one sauce and sprinkles topping at a time to avoid the sauce from hardening too quickly.
Note: Can also be made with Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes, Kellogg's® Banana Corn Flakes, Kellogg's® Strawberry Corn Flakes and Kellogg's® Honey Crunch Flakes and yields 22 sticks per flavour.