Mango Muesli Smoothie Bowl
Prepare a Mango Smoothie Bowl in under 10 minutes making it a highlight of your morning breakfast for the mango season!
Kellogg's® Muesli with 20% Nuts Delight
- Kellogg's® Muesli with 20% Nuts Delight 1 cup
- Coconut milk 1/2 cup
- Large ripe mango 1
- Bananas, chopped and frozen 2 ripe
- Chia seeds 1 tbsp
- Honey 1 to 2 tbsp
- Dried cranberries
- Fresh strawberries, mango & mint leaves for garnish
1. Place chopped mango, bananas, chia seeds, honey and coconut milk in a blender. If you do not have coconut milk, you can use regular milk.
2. Blend at high speed until smooth. Add more coconut milk if required. Once smooth, pour into a bowl.
3. Top it up with Kellogg’s® Muesli With 20% Nuts Delight, dried cranberries, fresh mango, strawberries and mint leaves.
4. Serve immediately.