Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® Vanilla Flavour
- margarine 1/2 cup
- castor sugar 1 cup
- egg, lightly beaten 1
- vanilla extract 2 teaspoons
- self raising flour 1 1/4 cups
- Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® 2 cups
- milk choc bits 1/2 cup
- white choc bits 1/2 cup
- chopped hazelnuts (optional) 1/2 cup
- chocolate spread 5 tablespoons
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Beat margarine and sugar in a small bowl with an electric mixer until pale in colour. Gradually add egg and vanilla extract, beating well after each addition. Stir in sifted flour; mix until well combined. Add Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal, choc bits and hazelnuts (if using); mix well by hand. Spoon level tablespoons of mixture onto baking paper lined oven trays.
3. Bake in oven for about 12–15 minutes or until lightly browned. Stand 5 minutes on trays; cool on wire racks. Sandwich biscuits together with chocolate spread. Store in airtight container.